CONFIRMATION 2 RETREAT
Update 11/13/18 6:10pm:
After much prayer and weighing out all the options, we have decided to postpone the retreat to January 25-27, 2019 at Camp Gilmore. We are very fortunate that the Woolsey Fire did not affect any of the buildings that we use for our retreat. The camp has been able to provide shelter and accommodations to the firefighters that are protecting the camp from the fire. We do ask that you continue to pray that the fire does not cause any additional damage.
With the change in date, we do ask that everyone fill out a new permission form with the new dates. You may download it here and turn it in to the Religious Ed office during our office hours (Mon-Thurs 5:30-8:30pm, Sat 8am-12pm, Sun 12-4pm).
Thank you again for your patience & understanding! Your prayers are much appreciated.
Abigail de Jesus
*Please feel free to contact me If you have any questions or concerns - email@example.com
Update 11/12/18 6:08pm:
There is still a possibility that we will have the retreat this weekend - Nov 16-18, however it would not be at Camp Gilmore but at their sister retreat center in Big Bear - Pine Summit.
We received an update from Camp Gilmore but they will remain closed through the week as they recover from the Woolsey Fire. Luckily there was only minimal damage to the retreat center, but please keep them in your prayers.
I am working with our bus company as well as the Pine Summit retreat center to see if it is feasible to have the retreat at that location this weekend. Will keep you all posted tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Abigail de Jesus
*If you have any questions, feel free to call me at the office (562) 860-5973 Mon-Wed 11:00am-3:00pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org